Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Death & Taxes: Part 1 of the Bi-Annual Blood Milk Sale:

Part ! of the Bi-Annual Blood Milk Sale!


Hello! This Friday-Monday is part I of my Bi-annual sale. 15% off will already be listed in my Etsy Shop during these days, to receive an additional 5% off enter code DEATHTAX13 at time of checkout.

You MUST enter this code before completing your transaction, I will not be issuing refunds to those that neglect to do so, I'm just one lady and need to keep things simple. If you are having trouble with where to find the spot for the code, contact me and I will walk you through it.

There is NO danger of anything selling out, if you don't see the item you were looking for, email me: bloodmilkjewels@gmail.com, I just might not have gotten a chance to re-list it yet.

This sale includes everything EXCEPT for the pieces with natural crystals/gemstones, which includes the crystal tomb pieces, the messenger pieces and the belonging to the darkness rings with moonstone & garnet.

Thank you all so much for following me here & for supporting me with your kind words and purchases. Blood Milk is a small indie business and its amazing to me to have such a positive response, I am forever grateful to be given the opportunity to share my jewels and hence my personal vision this way.

*so many thanks to Paul Romano for creating and refreshing my logo/ branding, as seen here above and on the side bar.

No comments :