Friday, May 14, 2010

waist deep in blood milk.

Photobucket
lately i've been a little negligent around here, but only because i've been working to the bone to get all my new work together & ready for the 7th annual art star craft bazaar this weekend! if you're in philly, i hope to see you!, i'll be perched at booth #48, surrounded by friends and the love of my life, with an open vein. above are a bunch of new pieces i've listed over the last couple of days. some of these pieces have been in the works for months now & i'm excited to finally reveal them!
xo.

8 comments :

Psychedelicsister said...

These pieces are stunning!
I'm seriously dying.

bravegrrl said...

love the as above so below ring.

rachael said...

woah...all amazing! i'm having a fit over the persephone ring and the ouija necklace. wonderful work.

Miss M said...

the rings are sick. saving up my money.
Miss M

Hal E. Liebling said...

Jess, I put you on my blogroll. Can't wait to pick up my pendant and see your other treasures tomorrow! xo

HALCOHOLIC.com

Kasia said...

OMG! So many great rings! Stunning!

<3
www.kasiabelhadri.blogspot.com

BRANDI MILNE said...

give me give me give me!! Such wonderful pieces, dear girl. :)

TwistedLamb said...

these are gorgeous!