Tuesday, July 5, 2011

blood milk re-branding.

Photobucket

in anticipation of my 3rd anniversary, i recently spoke with leila marvel about re-branding blood milk for the new ventures i'm headed in & was blown away by the new logo & banners she created for me. leila was one of my first etsy friends & has been my designer since the very beginning! she has an uncanny knack of transforming all the ideas/images in my mind into incredible designs. if you're looking for someone who is not only super talented but incredibly nice & patient, i couldn't recommend leila enough.  

more soon . . .
xo
jl

3 comments :

ELLEN JANE ROGERS said...

This looks wonderful too!

Lauren said...

I love the new logo! Fantastic work.

nightofbones.blogspot.com

bravegrrl said...

love the new banner and logo... so glad to have found another amazing etsy seller as well thanks!