Sunday, July 17, 2011

bloody sundays.

Photobucket

the new issue of hi-fructose is out featuring incredible cover artist marco mazzoni! i wrote an essay on isabel samaras's work as well as kris lewis'. there's a fistful of great and interesting art in this issue & as always, i'm thrilled to have my words and thoughts part of it. & of course the new lula is out... it has a great interview with mia wasikowska about jane eyre.

Photobucket

the give-a-way for a custom sized rose gold plated conjoined sparrow claw ring is still open for the next 2 1/2 weeks! to enter, leave a comment on this post. thanks to all of you who have already entered! i've really enjoyed your kindness & support and am excited to randomly choose a lucky winner of august 3rd.

 i love sundays. today i'm working on the wax for a rune cuff, collecting props for the upcoming lookbook shoot, writing interview questions for a couple of amazing artists and awaiting true blood, one of my only television dates.....

xo.
p.s i'm at 498 sales on the bloodmilk etsy! i can't believe how close i am to 500!

8 comments :

Jackie said...

I have always loved your jewelry, always so beautiful and I hope to someday buy tons of it (*u*)!<3

Blood-Bloom said...

Your very talented. I also love your jewelry and aesthetics. I've learned of so many new artists that I adore, thanks to you. keep up the good work.

Lady J said...

your designs and your blog are full of wonderment and inspiration. thank you for opening up your mind and sharing some of its contents.

Lady J said...

your designs and your blog are full of wonderment and inspiration. thank you for opening up your mind and sharing some of its contents.

Paris said...

I'm in need of a good luck charm to place on my finger.
It would be such a pleasure to rock a ring like this!

Eve said...

lady, i read your blog all the time. you're absolutely one of my favourite artists, i am always sharing your work, wearing my harpy talisman when i'm onstage... XX

Sundal said...

<3 this ring, you are so talented!

Miss Cat said...

"Art can never exist without naked beauty displayed." -William Blake