Friday, July 23, 2010

when you think they're whole.

Photobucket
Photobucket
i've been immersed in all things magickal lately. magick colored pencils on wooden panels, ouija boards & communing with ghosts /// a voice on the other side of the country. perhaps one of the phantom hearts of all this thinking is home, which for me is long island. what a strange place! so near the sea in any direction! if you are from there, then you understand.
the photographer above, fleurs de lune, is from long island & somehow seeing them comforts my subtle homesickness.
xo.

2 comments :

danielle v. said...

yessssssssss

Buccaneers and Ball Gowns said...

I love your blog. For some reason almost every photograph or artist you share I adore. Dark and strange things resonate in me. I just wanted to say that, and that I love your work. I want to own pretty much all your jewelry, a few pieces especially!