Wednesday, December 29, 2010

examining time and space.

Photobucket

i'm personally attached to the work of allyson mellberg. there's something about her beautiful/grotesque female figures that I feel akin to. they seem forlorn and yet in control. infectious and twinning.
i wrote a mini review of her work over at the hi-fructose blog. 

i'm trying to adjust putting all of my art finding over at hi-fructose so i know this place has suffered a bit from it. i'm sure this will only make me mine deeper to find work that suits and stimulates both places and both audiences. i hope you'll stick around while things around here find their equilibrium.

xo

3 comments :

Drucilla said...

i find her work amazing and compelling too. plus she is an awesome person! i hadn't seen many of the pieces you have featured on hi-fructose, so thanks..

Emma said...

Hi there!
Happy I found your blog! It's lovely! Lots of nice pictures and good inspiration.. Thanks for sharing darling! Keep it up..

Wanna be followers? Let me know!

Love from Stockholm.. xoxo!

Unknown said...

I found your blog through Stumble - your jewelry is amazing!!