Tuesday, July 12, 2011

strapped in.

my 90% all black wardrobe is only punctuated by bloodmilk & often zana bayne harnesses to add a punchy detail to the plainness of my clothing choices. for me, my fashion reference point is a cocktail of lydia deetz/ beetlejuice ( the other 10% of my wardrobe is blk & white stripes) and the young bloods of ray ceasar's paintings who are often wearing harnesses. a bit odd but necessary. so i was thrilled to see the first images of her new fall line, my favorites of which are pictured above.



1 comment :

OhMyVonHarman said...

gah... I love this painting!