Monday, November 14, 2011

LOOKBOOK










'the conjurer,' bloodmilk's first fully realized lookbook has arrived. to download the full 50 pages pdf, please follow this link here.  Or visit my new site: www.bloodmilkjewels.com, where you can find the link to download the pdf beneath the preview slider. this new site will, over the next few months or so, will also be a place where you can buy bloodmilk jewels, including the new pieces i will have available in the coming year. 

i owe so much to the patience, love and support of the great group of friends & local philly people who honored me with their talents. 

thank you all so much for spending 2 days of your summer shooting the images, lending me your wares, your advice, your home & your talents.

photography: christina brown
artwork & design: paul romano
the conjurer: jacci stallone
stylist: amber lynn
make up: jenessa cintron

clothing: ovate
wing headpiece: loved to death


xo

12 comments :

ELLEN JANE ROGERS said...

So gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

in love.

RavenWolf said...

This lookbook is the most tantalizing "feast" my eyes have ever seen! I've looked at it several times now-so much to take in--all presented so beautifully and with such emotion.

Must have more Bloodmik jewels....

Congratulations--it's beyond amazing!

audra said...

beautiful!

Rachel Louisa. said...

I love these a little bit more every time I look at them.

Luzmaría Alam said...

I think the work of this lookbook it´s fantastic!!! I love the details and photography technics ;) I also download the music 11.11.11 interesting

Buccaneers and Ball Gowns said...

Oh so pretty!

N said...

oh im so glad for the new site! pls contact me if u sell whole sale babe! <3 nilaml@gmail.com

Suzanne said...

Congratulations!! Because it looks freakin amazing!!

wool and misc said...

NICE WORK!!!

It's really fantastic. I LOVE the first photo.

. said...

i'm in love with your blog! is a really an ispiration...every pics and every jewels are sooo beautiful

ConcretePolish said...

Congrats Jess. Absolutely stunning!