Wednesday, November 30, 2011

daily bleed.

these days:

nov 2011

christina has been mounting the prints for friday's show. i can't believe it's only a few days away! if anyone's interested in possibly purchasing a print, they are mounted on wood and won't be available online. please send an email my way: jlschnabel@gmail.com for those of you who've asked about purchasing a printed version of the lookbook, we are looking into options we are all happy with & will have details soon.

nov 2011

the best tree house i've ever seen. conjured from childhood day dreams, it's up outside of philly where my love's family lives. there are nuclear cooling stacks down to the left. very eerie. 

nov 2011

black obsidian tombs. coming soon with rose gold & gloomy silver versions.

nov 2011

venus fly trap birthday gift from amber lynn.

nov 2011

part of my current studio landscape.

nov 2011

lavinia.

nov 2011

i recently went to see 'sleep no more' with my love for pre-birthday celebrations. more on this incredible experience soon.

nov 2011

joan of arc near the philly art museum and close to my home. i pass her everyday & make a wish.

nov 2011

the oracle will be making appearances this holiday season for some of you!

nov 2011

more from my studio. when i get frustrated or stuck on work, i move things around. 

nov 2011

i netted some more three sided quartz pyramids. the first crystal tomb necklace will be available again soon.


3 comments :

Lauren said...

Your studio looks amazing!!

Darla said...

The Joan of Arc sculpture is my favorite in the city...!!!!

Uncommon Objects Blog said...

An actual book of your lookbook?! I would looooove for that to happen! I'm also very excited to hear all about "Sleep No More". xoxo!