Sunday, June 26, 2011

the epiphanic pulse.

Photobucket

Photobucket

it feels good to be home, but there are so many secret & not so secret things a brew that i feel like a dormant volcano on the verge of epic volatility. for me, any extended time away from the comfort and productivity of my studio causes a bit of a psychic shift in my creativity. my dreams are more vivid and unsettling, my ideas are like lava. unpredictable, fleeting.  it's an inspiring kind of anxiety.

which in turn reminded me of these photographs i came across a bit ago by artists Joschi Herczeg and Daniele Kaehr from their series 'Explosion.' the images are orchestrated explosions caught on film, pre-meditated moments of intense release and chaos. . . . .

xo

1 comment :

Lauren said...

I absolutely love these photos! Such a genius idea and the result is so beautiful.

nightofbones.blogspot.com