Tuesday, November 22, 2011

company.

iamamiwhoami interview

i recently picked up the stunning new issue of bullett magazine. not only does it have a little wisp of bloodmilk in it, it also has dreamy and haunting photographs by ellen rogers & sofia ajram, & an interview with one of my favorite bands / surreal art projects, iamamiwhoami. all or mostly all of the responses are song lyrics, which makes me feel equally frustrated and intrigued by their whole presentation/ persona. take a peek at the full interview here.

xo

2 comments :

Lauren said...

I love that photograph! I've never heard of the magazine - I'll have to see if I can track a copy down.

cloudgathererholdmedown said...

for no other reason except you might like it..

http://www.kandl.net/English/Gallery/Grandvoyageeso.html